Oliver Stone’s first studio feature THE HAND finally gets the love it has been deserving when it lands on Blu-ray May 25th from Shout!/Scream Factory. Working on this title was a real treat, and the special features from my Reverend Entertainment have been unveiled. The conversation I had with Stone stands out as one of the most honest, forthcoming, revealing discussions I have ever had, and was an absolute honor. This film has been flying under the radar for far too long, and I am humbled to have been part of this grand presentation. THE HAND can be pre-ordered now at ShoutFactory.com and wherever you get your discs.
- NEW 2K Scan Of The Interpositive
- NEW Interview With Director Oliver Stone
- NEW Interview With Actor Bruce McGill
- NEW Interview With Actress Andrea Marcovicci
- NEW Interview With Producer Edward R. Pressman And Actress Annie McEnroe Pressman
- Audio Commentary With Director Oliver Stone
- Theatrical Trailer