THE BRAIN comes out from Scream Factory on April 30th, and the special features from my Reverend Entertainment have just been unveiled! Details from Scream/Shout Factory below.
Imagine a pulsating mass of gray matter, expanding in size and strength as it takes control of human minds and devours human bodies. It could never happen, right? Just watch Independent Thinking, starring Dr. Anthony Blakely (David Gale, Re-Animator), a hot new TV program. But as the show’s ratings continue to soar, so does the suicide and murder rate among its viewers. What they don’t know is that Dr. Blake has teamed with an alien brain and plans to gain control of all humanity.
• NEW 4K scan of the original negative
• NEW Audio Commentary with director Ed Hunt
• NEW Audio Commentary with composer Paul Zaza
• NEW Audio Commentary with actor Tom Bresnahan
• NEW Canada on the Mind – an interview with actress Cynthia Preston
• NEW From Monster Kid to Monster Man – an interview with actor George Buza
• NEW Brain Art – an interview with assistant art director Michael Borthwick
• NEW Food for Thought: A Love Letter to THE BRAIN
• Still Gallery