KILLER PARTY is headed to Scream! Factory Blu-ray October 26, packed with new Reverend Entertainment special features, which have been revealed. Many moons ago I swore if I ever had the chance to work on KILLER PARTY I would start buy spotlighting the band White Sister as seen in the triple-twist opening. I am excited to announce that very thing happened, along with a slew of other great discussions that tell the tale behind the production of this Canadian gem. Pre-order now at ShoutFactory.com. Details below.
It’s April Fool’s Day and the sisters of Sigma Alpha Pi believe they’ve found the perfect place to throw a party: the abandoned fraternity house where a guillotined pledge once lost his head in a hazing gone awry. But shortly after their revelry begins, the student body count starts to rise as the vengeful pledge returns from the grave and makes it a party to die for. Featuring appearances by Paul Bartel (Death Race 2000, Chopping Mall) and Martin Hewitt (Endless Love, Alien Predators) and the debut of Joanna Johnson (who would graduate a year later to her longtime best-known role on The Bold And The Beautiful), Killer Party was written by Barney Cohen (Friday The 13th: The Final Chapter) and directed by William Fruet (The House By The Lake, Spasms, Funeral Home).
- NEW Campus Gentleman – An Interview With Actor Ralph Seymour
- NEW Head Of The Glass – An Interview With Actress Sherry Willis-Burch
- NEW Fool’s Night – An Interview With Writer Barney Cohen
- NEW Racing To The Party – An Interview With Composer John Beal
- NEW Unholy Diver – An Interview With Special Make-Up Effects Artist Gordon J. Smith
- NEW Dressed To Possess – An Interview With Production Designer Reuben Freed
- NEW From Burbank It Came: White Sister And KILLER PARTY – An Interview With White Sister Members Gary Brandon And Dennis Churchill-Dries