Rolfe (THERE’S NOTHING OUT THERE) Kanefsky’s 2006 mind-bending mountain shocker NIGHTMARE MAN landed on Blu-ray October 24th, 2022 from Ronin Flix with new special features from Reverend Entertainment. You can order at RoninFlix.com or on Amazon. Details below.
“A solid whirlwind of a horror movie with more twists and turns than a hula hoop competition… a winner.” – Amanda Reyes, Film Threat
“Demonic brain-bender.” – Fangoria
“An insanely cool thrill ride packed to the gills with sexy ladies… a true coup for genre fans…” – Bloody Disgusting
Ronin Flix is proud to present Rolfe Kanefsky’s award-winning horror film, Nightmare Man, on blu-ray for the first time with over 60 minutes of extras including a new interview featurette.
From writer / director Rolfe Kanefsky comes “a brilliant gem of independent horror …” (Jane Magazine). After receiving a demonic African mask in the mail, Ellen Morris (Blythe Metz) is attacked in her dreams by an evil being she calls ‘Nightmare Man’ and is labeled a paranoid schizophrenic by both her Doctor and her husband. When Ellen is brutally attacked again, this time after being abandoned on the side of the road while being transported to the hospital, she flees for her life and stumbles upon a remote cabin filled with friends. Unsure if the demon is real or not, everyone at the house unknowingly becomes prey to Ellen’s mysterious and ever elusive killer. A throwback to the terrifying slasher films of the 1980’s, Nightmare Man is “one hell of a fun ride” that will keep you guessing until the very end (Horror-Asylum.com) .
Starring one of Playboy’s 50 sexiest scream queens of all time, Tiffany Shepis (The Hazing, Sharknado 2), Blythe Metz (The Craving Heart), and Richard Moll (TV’S Nightcourt, Scary Movie 2)
Special Features: Feature presentation in 1080p High-Definition Widescreen (1.78:1), 5.1 Surround DTS-HD Master Audio, and more:
- NEW There’s Something Out There: The Making of Nightmare Man featurette including interviews with director Rolfe Kanefsky, actors Tiffany Shepis and Blythe Metz, and crew members Jeff Farley, Esther Goodstein, and Christian Farrel
- Creating a Nightmare: The Making of Nightmare Man
- Extended Scenes
- Tiffany’s Behind-the-Scenes
- Flubbing a Nightmare Gag Reel
- Stills Gallery
- Promo Reel
- NEW Film Score Audio-Only Track
- Audio Commentary with director Rolfe Kanefsky, producer Esther Goodstein, and cast member Tiffany Shepis
Ronin Flix // 2006 // 87 Minutes // Rated R * // Color // English with English Subtitles for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing // Region A
* Rated R for horror violence, gore, some sexuality/nudity and language